Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Joys of Beginning Anew

It's about that time again.  Coffee is brewing.  Knuckles have been sufficiently cracked.  Mynocks have been gently plucked from exposed wiring and several Ewoks have been punted for good measure.

And now, I breathe new life into this oft-neglected little journal.  Fiat lux!  Well, no.  On second thought... Fiant tenebrae!

Like most of you, I've been following SWTOR since October of 2008.  In that time, I always had an urge somewhere in the recesses of my mind to put pen to paper, so to speak, and write a bit about what we were seeing.  I've done a proper job on procrastinating though, so flash forward to now.  There still aren't nearly as many SWTOR-centric blogs as I had imagined, so I figured, "Why not?"  While we're certainly not first out of the gates, there's quite a bit of room in which to maneuver and so far, I'm in good company.

Interests-wise within the game, I expect to focus quite a bit on crafting and PvP.  I've done the raiding scene in a number of other games, and while I'm not going to rule out participating in SWTOR Raids, I'm certainly more interested in the smaller-scale flashpoints.  The Companion Skills system really piqued my interest as a dedicated crafter, so expect to see a few posts here and there regarding that.

So for the meantime, pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable.  There's quite a bit of work to do on the site to make it presentable, but I suppose the default styles will have to do for now.  Cheers for stopping by, and I do hope to make it worth your while to return eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment